Jindy's Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jindy's Land

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» LETS LIVEN THIS MOTHER LOVING PLACE UP<3
Kelly's Story Emptyby Crunchy Bandit Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:51 am

» HELLO!!! It's Allan ;)
Kelly's Story Emptyby Pure Melody Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:43 am

» Moderator Applications
Kelly's Story Emptyby TheAwesomeSavannah Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:10 pm

» I so dumb OHOHOHOHO
Kelly's Story Emptyby Janice Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:54 pm

» Hi it's Medina<3
Kelly's Story Emptyby Medina<3 Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:56 pm

» Chocolate Factory
Kelly's Story Emptyby Pure Melody Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:54 pm

» Its MEEE! <33
Kelly's Story Emptyby Crunchy Bandit Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:08 am

» I'm new ;3
Kelly's Story Emptyby Milly Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:13 am

» hi beautifuls I'm new
Kelly's Story Emptyby Milly Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:10 am

Moderator Applications
Kelly's Story EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:00 am by Janice
Bonjour, Guest. You can officially become a moderator! (Some of you already are *coughcough Lindy, Milly, Nicole *coughcough). Alright, so you fill out this application:

=======

Screenname:
Why you want to become a moderator:
Why you would be a good moderator:
What you would do to help the forums develop:
Do you have any experience in being a moderator/leadership skills?:

OPEN IN FILLING …

Comments: 7

Kelly's Story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelly

Kelly

Chocolate : 13

Kelly's Story Empty
PostSubject: Kelly's Story   Kelly's Story EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:48 am

Welcome to Golden's Story Time.
I'm going to type out a story called "Will I ever get out of here?"
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Enjoy, please critique and no mean comments.
Back to top Go down
Kelly

Kelly

Kelly's Story Empty
PostSubject: Kelly's Story   Kelly's Story EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:49 am

January 26th Sunday

As I sit on this dusty table, I sneezed 5 times. My friends continually say "Bless you" I just look at them and smile, they smile back.
My room mates/friends are: Jess, Ange, Poppy, Melody, Lisa and Jen. I like Jenny the most. She's so kind, she tells me to not worry about what others think about me.

I just wonder if I can get out of this here. Out of this school, I guess that my mum wants me to start talking again but, we both know it's very unlikely.
Will Ms. Breen (English Teacher) read the diary she gave us? What are they going to do to me?!? Why am I here in the first place? What is going to happen to me? Why did they accept me into their school?

January 27th Monday

We started classes today, I guess it was alright but I just hate the feeling when people are staring at you or they're talking about you.
I was glad about one thing, Ms. Breen didn't read our diaries. She just asked us to show it above our heads.

Lights out is at 9:30pm and at the moment it's only 7:00pm. I'm sitting on my bed writing in my diary.
Suddenly, Lisa comes up to me and says &quot; Why are you taking the diary so seriously?&quot;
As soon as she finished the sentence, I put my diary under my blanket. I waited until she left which was 4 minutes later.
Tomorrow we have to try out for a sport, I guess I'll choose netball. I wonder if it's different from Australia.
I locked my diary and put it in my drawer and lock the drawer, putting the key in my suitcase and locking it with the numbers 9168.

January 28th Tuesday

Like I said, I did try out for netball, we get our results on Thursday. I hope I don't make it in. I bet Ange and Jenny will make it.
Later, the girls come in and start to write in their diary. They giggle while they write, which is pretty odd and I'm just sitting on the desk, wondering why.
Are they making fun of me? Are they pulling a prank on me? I just sit and keep on writing.

WEEEYOOOO WEEEYOO!! I hear the alarm ringing, I get scared. I grab all my things and my diary and follow the others.
I see everyone in there Pyjamas like I am. The teachers check if everyone in the school is out.
"Izzy" A teacher called out
"Here"
"Opal"
"Here!"
"Angel"
"Here!"

A few names after..
"Crystal"
I raised my hand
"Lisa"
"Here!"
"Ange"
"Here"
"Jenny!"
"Here"
"Amelia!!"
"Here"
"Poppy?"
"Here"
"Melody?"

There was a silence. &quot;Melody Avril?&quot; Everyone started to look around. I panicked, I looked around and there was no sign of her.
The fire-fighter came, they asked if anyone was hurt. &quot;YES! MELODY! PLEASE HELP HER!!! ROOM 35&quot; Jess said with tears falling down her face.
I closed my diary and walked over to Jess. I then, hugged her. She hugged me back, tears were still falling down her face.
&quot;Is this Melody?!?&quot; A fire-fighter shouting out. &quot;YES!!! IT IS!!! IS SHE OK!!!?&quot; Jess screamed with joy.
&quot; She's ok, but we might need to let her rest in a hospital.&quot; The firemen called an ambulance.

Around 30 mins later, Melody was in the hospital. Mr Stooy (Pronounced:St-oo-ey) (Math teacher) brought me, Ange, Lisa, Jen, Jess and Poppy to the hospital.
We waited again for the results. A lady with white clothes came out &quot;Melody has a broken leg, I think she must've tripped over&quot; The nurse said.
We were very happy but sad at the same time. &quot;Where will we go?&quot; Lisa asked Mr. Stooy. &quot;We actually have a school nearby, we were going to move there the day after tomorrow&quot; He replied &quot; Luckily, we finished renovating it and furnishing it. Everyone is already there &quot;He added. We then, went to the school building we were going to move into. It was really pretty.
We had to go into the same room number. I walked with the others up, I opened the door. It was amazing, the teachers told everyone to go to sleep and we did.
What's going to happen tomorrow?

January 29th Wednesday

Dear Diary,
I woke up at 9:00am. Everyone in the school was in a room. The Principal, Ms. Jokel (Pronounced Jo-ck-al) asked everyone "Who started the fire? It couldn't have been an accident" There was a silence for 10 minutes until.. A girl named Jeanine stood up confidently, "I was playing with a lighter and It got caught on a cloth, I thought I stopped the fire. I guess I didn't" She announced. Everyone was in shocked, She was one of the nerdy students that has done things nothing but nice. "Well, You'll get detention for 1 week only because, we were going to move soon anyway." Ms. Jokel replied with a kind voice. Well, everything else seemed to work out.

Moving on to my life, my mum was nice but, my dad was the one who made me awful, his the one that stopped me from talking. He use to bring me to a dog park because I own a dog. We use to hang out with my friend but one day, someone was chasing him and the dude chocked me. I shouted and shouted but my dad ran off like a chicken. The guy that chocked me stopped and I ran home to my mum, It was around the corner. From that day on, my mum and I were miserable. I stopped talking to anyone but my mum.

January 30th Thursday

Dear Diary,
As you know it's my birthday tomorrow. Nearly everyone in the whole entire school knows. They are gossiping all the time and I always here my name in most conversations.
They don't know though, which is a good thing or they'll judge me. I later, walk to the pin board and see if I made it in. I read:
People who made it in the Netball Team.
1. Ange 2. Jenny 3. Izzy 4. Alex 5. Amanda 6. Tohoma 7. Poppy 8. Crystal 9. Aoifa 10. Helen
I guess I made it in. I was surprised, how they play it in America is so different compare to Australia. (Not true, I think..)
It was silent for some reason. I tapped on Jenny's back and made a confused face. I was pretty sure she knew what I ment and said "Everyone is taking the diaries seriously now. Since the fire, it's been really scary." I nodded and sat on my bed continued writing. I guess that I started to like it here. No one know and No one will.
I guess that I take this diary seriously because there's nothing else I would do.

January 31th Friday

It's Friday, It's only 11:00pm we're having tea/recess. A lot of really nice people said Happy Birthday. It all started when I was still sleeping.
I was sleeping and suddenly, I feel like there is an earthquake. I open my eyes and see Lisa jumping on my bed and everyone else is surrounding me.
As I rubbed my eyes, I hear something. I hear "Happy Birthday Crystal!!" I smile and they hug me. I guess they're starting to like me.

It's now 7:00pm, It's been awesome. I am having a surprise birthday right now. I just walked into my room and saw all my room mates have cake, balloons, party poppers and lollies. It was amazing. I felt special, I felt like nothing could ruined my night.

Back to top Go down
Kelly

Kelly

Kelly's Story Empty
PostSubject: Kelly's Story   Kelly's Story EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:25 am

spare
Back to top Go down
Lindy
Artist/Moderator/Janice's Slave

Chocolate : 25

Kelly's Story Empty